Software Developer - circa £40,000
Put your development skills to work on full stack customer-facing web solutions in a fast growing, exciting and collaborative environment.
As a growing business we are actively investing in formal Agile methodologies, so any experience working in an Agile environment will be beneficial.
What does it take to be a Software Developer at TIDE?
- Strong C# skills
- .NET core and .NET framework experience
- Experience using Entity Framework or other ORM framework
- API development experience both REST and microservices
- Experience with SQL
- A strong desire to learn new technical skills
- AWS and/or Azure
- Google Maps API/leaflet.js
- Experience of working in an Agile team
Software Developer Engineer in Test - £45,000
If you are looking for an outstanding opportunity to be part of a busy, innovative and driven team which looks to deliver software to a high quality and as efficiently as possible then look no further!
If you are passionate about testing, want to work in a dynamic environment and have the drive for continuous improvement and learning then we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
As our Geodesys SDET the key focus of this role will cover a broad range of skills relating to automation testing: -
- Configuration management of test environments
- Being the lead on increasing the automation of all types of testing within the CD pipeline including rollback process.
- Preparing test cases
- Creating of scripts
- Executing functional and non-functional tests for performance and security for micro services
- Producing test outcome reports to increase confidence on quality to the Product Owner
Skills required for this role:
- Experience in one or more of C#, VB .NET, Java, Python, Perl, Raku or similar programming languages
- A proven understanding of working with “AGILE + DevOps” process management methodology.
- Extensive experience in testing methods, preferably ISTQB CTFL-AuT certified or equivalent.
- Experienced in the implementation of Security (SECOPS), Performance and smoke testing.
- Experienced in Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experienced in Test Automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, NUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Experienced in Gherkin syntax.
- Experienced in Azure DEVOPS.
- Must have an proven understanding of CI/CD.
- A proven understanding of Agile software delivery approach with emphasis around the understanding of user journeys, customer needs and use of personas.
- Knowledge of databases and database querying, especially SQL database.
- Awareness of Angular SPA Framework, Protractor, GIT, understanding of serverless architecture and ability to configure Mock end points (REST) would be advantageous.
- Desire to learn emerging technologies and open to sharing ideas.